Sunday, April 21, 2013

Start the summer class bRIGHT



best accessory? the id..hahaha


This is my first outfit post..forgive me for the delay(hehe), anyway this look is pretty much about colors, bright neon colors to be exact. Ever since i have seen the looks and read the blog of Miss Laureen Uy ( a very well known fashion blogger and an actress in the Philippines)in breakmystyle.com, i have been inspired to wear neon color clothes..This kind of colors really compliment a Morena skintone like me and wearing colorful ensemble would really make you a lot younger(i tried it myself..haha).

sorry for the face..kapoy edit..hahaha




Since its summer and summer is all about bringing that bright colors out, so I've decided to wear this on the start of summer class.I wore this bright orange shirt that i got from ukay(a term used for bargain clothes in the Philippines..ohhh nagresearch...hahaha) layered with this bright yellow green cardigan and paired with an acid wash jeans that ive also got from ukay (im definitely an ukay girl..haha). I love wearing this jeans because it is very comfy and its lightweight..perfect for a student like me coz i usually dashed up and down the stairs in school just to reache my classrooms. The shoes i wore is from Bench in Gaisano Mall in Davao, my mother bought me this pair of shoes (tnx Nay). The shoes is just simple but stylish and comfy too. It has a yellow accent that is really eye catching... And the winning piece of all..my super neon bracelet that i bought in Tomliz Butintings in Uyangguren they have pretty good stuff from necklaces to bracelets, rings to earings (ug iring..hahaha) with a low price of course, so what are you waiting for?? visit the store now!! (endorser lang ang peg hahaha).the bracelete i have worn definitely made the look..Thanks for reading hope u enjoyed it..feel free to leave comments :)

hype this look on lookbook

2 comments:

  1. definitely a SURIGAONON :)

    might as well , i-feature ang places for backgrounds and etc .. it'll add interest :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks bon sa pagcomment...actually plan pud naku na iblog ang mga places didto sa surigao if makalaag..hehee...salamat sa suggestions :) <#

      Delete