Friday, April 26, 2013

Sunset Resort, Samal Island


We all need a break! Doesn’t mean you’re enrolled in a summer class you’re gonna bore yourself to death in studying and making those requirements and stuff... not me and my peers!,  It’s still summer guys and it is the season for us to go out and enjoy the summer sun (unless u'll get sunburned..haha)... Since last Wednesday and Thursday was declared no class because it was the baccalaureate and graduation day(by the way congratulations to all the graduates out there may you fulfil all your dreams), me and my friends take the opportunity to have a summer getaway at the Island Garden City of Samal, the island is known for its white sand beaches. One thing I love about Samal is that the trip is very convenient because it was just 15 minutes away from Davao City and the trip is open 24 hours.

the first batcher


morning view..so calm :)
morning bugs..hahaha
the nightview of thier mini bar thingy.
The outfit I wore is really perfect for the beach, I wore this white with blue and red stripe shirt which is very simple and light( they say, the lighter the color the more it does not absorb heat), so it gives me a cool feeling. I paired it with this very colourful shorts, if you’re asking where did I bought those shorts, well it’s originally a pants that I chopped, dyed and whallaah! A perfect shorts for summer(i can make one of this for you...if the price is right..haha). About the accessories I have this very hip sunglasses(we all need one to protect our eyes from the harsh sun glare) from SM accessories. I also wore a mixed of my bracelets that I bought from Tomliz Butingtings.
hype this on look book HERE.
Because it was an overnight beach outing I have prepared two outfits, this second look is my favorite... you don’t have to ask why, you knew already that I so love neon colors, actually im addicted to it..haha..i wore this neon top that I got from ukay while waiting for the rain to stop(this is fate..haha). I just love the statement written on this top, it says “smile” in front and “get happy days” at the back, well with neon for sure I will always get happy days .haha.., I also have this white sweater that protects me from the cold breeze of the beach. The good thing about this sweater is that it’s see through so you could wear it either on cold or hot season . The shorts I wore is part of my creation, like the other shorts I wore its originally a pants that I cut and ombred(im pretty good with transforming pants into shorts..haha..try me!)
hype this on lookbook HERE.
The outing spells a lot of fun, we have played a lot of games like the so called batang X where i proclaimed myself as the MVP(most vavavoom player...o yeah!! hahaha)the games was girls vs. boys and of course we always win against the boys(so me and the covergirls is on the girls side..hahaha after all we are girls at heart..lol). For the record this is the best outing so far this SUMMER 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment