Sunday, June 23, 2013

ohh BOY!

Aviator sunglasses : Ray ban Sunglasses
Button Down : Vintage
Cargo Pants : Vence
Cargo boots : Second Hand shop






Yeah, i know i cut my hair, why??? my father doesn't want it long..haha, but my decision of cutting my hair was a pretty good one coz it is perfect for this boyish vintage look, i look very dressy but not over the top. This look is one of my favorites, i look very sleek in this button down and the print is just adorable.. I paired it with this skinny cargo pants, my great purchase in some second hand stores here in Davao for only 100 pesos. I have two of this pants, the other one is on green color. I also have this cargo boots, i wore this almost everyday coz it fits with so many outfit and very stylish too. And of course my ever favorite bag, your school outfit wouldn't be complete without a bag, right?...and to complete the vintage look i wore this vintage aviator sunglasses from Ray ban...have a great day fellas! -RML

No comments:

Post a Comment